We can help you organise an entertainment program like:
A dinner on the mountain hut with music and torchlight walk back to town. Horse sleigh rides to the Karwendel valley with a stop at the hut. Bike excursions in the afternoon including snacks.
(Availible at an additional charge)
- all packages are availible in the time period mentioned and cannot be changed into shorter stays.
- group packages are availible for groups of 20 or more. Further Information regarding group travel deals.
- dogs are allowed to stay at the hotel at an additional charge of € 10,-. per night (without meals)
- check-in at 2 pm Upon request and depending on our occupancy you can check-in sooner.
- we prefer cash (also in CHF at the current exchange rate)
- WIFI -Access in all our rooms. A code costs 1,– for a week.
All our rooms are non-smoking rooms.
The public indoor area of our house is at ground-level: all restaurants, breakfast area, public toilets and reception. There is only one step at the entrance to reception or restaurant. There is an elevator in the building. Since April, 2016 three rooms of the type Karwendel at first floor with bathroom accessible for people with impairments!
Since March 2015 we have restrooms accessible for people with impairments in the restaurant area!
For bus operations and travel agencies
All information on group travel can be found on the group travel page.